The first Fix Pack for WebSphere Service Registry and Repository is now available. The support site only lists a single APAR fix but thanks to Arnauld for pointing out the README file that details the substantial set of improvements that come with this release:
- Added support for WebSphere Application Server ND.
- Install improvements to allow manual database creation.
- Install improvements to allow remote database.
- Ontology API now includes access via Web Services.
- Performance improvements when making large datagraphs governable.
- Performance improvements when importing a large data set.
- Retrieval of data objects can be limited to a depth of 0, 1.
- Additional languages now supported